Urbana Materials - Urbana, Ohio - Aggregate Plant Operator
Urbana Materials is currently seeking self-motivated and dependable full-time Aggregate Plant Operator to work in Urbana, OH. Ideal candidate will have experience working within an quarry / mine and proven safety track record.
Plant Maintenance Operators Responsibilities:
- Perform general plant maintenance and repairs.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and safety checks.
- Replace or repair screens and conveyor systems.
- Fabricate and weld as needed.
- Use of various power and hand tools; including cutting tools.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate pieces of equipment if needed.
Plant Maintenance Operators Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a mining operation.
- Minimum of 1-3 experience operating front end loaders.
- Previous knowledge of MSHA regulations is preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma / GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics.
Plant Maintenance Operators Skills:
- Working knowledge of an aggregate plant and aggregate mining operations.
- Able to meet deadlines or production based goals consistently.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work overtime, and weekends if needed.
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs and work in inclement weather.
- Able to climb stairs/ladders higher than 24 feet.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone, and communication skills.