Melvin Stone - Wilmington Ohio - Maintenance Operator
Are you looking for a night shift position? Do you want to operate and work on modern well-maintained equipment for a change? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you have experience operating heavy equipment?
This role offers:
-Fast paced environment
We are currently seeking self-motivated and dependable full-time Maintenance Operator. As a Maintenance Operator, you will regularly be maintaining/fixing equipment, operating the aggregate plant, and operating a front-end loader (once trained).
Maintenance Operators work in a fast-paced environment and are provided with a variety of challenges. We are proud to use modern and well-maintained equipment. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience working within an aggregate quarry/mine and proven safety track record, however we are open to develop candidates with great overall experience outside of aggregates. Being able to think and act on your own is very important for this role.
- Operate a front-end loader to feed an aggregate processing plant.
- Perform general plant maintenance and repairs.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and safety checks.
- Replace or repair screens and conveyor systems.
- Fabricate and weld as needed.
- Use of various power and hand tools; including cutting tools.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Occasional use of programmable logic controller (used for controlling and managing manufacturing process).
Maintenance / Operator Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma / GED / high school equivalency (HSE).
- Valid driver's license.
- Previous experience operating heavy equipment.
Maintenance / Operator Skills:
- Mechanically Inclined
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone, and communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines or production-based goals consistently.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work overtime, and weekends if needed.
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Able to work in inclement weather.
- Able to climb stairs/ladders up to 24 feet.
- Mechanical skills.