Accelerated Polishing Test Procedure for HMA Pavements
Click here: Long Term Validation of an Accelerated polishing Test Procedure for HMA Pavements
"A Guide for the Use of Aggregates in Porous Pavements"
(click here) Going Green
Well-Graded Aggregate Presentations - OAIMA Annual Meeting 2010
ORMCA Well Graded Presentation (click here)
ODOT Well Graded Presentation (click here)
Aggregate Quality Control & Assurance
- 1069 Suplemental Spec revised 2013
- Generic ODOT QCP - July 2002
- QC/QA Use Guidelines
- QC Checklist - May 2002
- Percent within Limits Worksheet
- OAIMA Worksheet
- Level l, ll & lll Aggregate Technician Training Summary
- Level I - Aggregate Technician Registration Form
- Level II - Aggregate Technician Registration Form
- Level III - Aggregate Technician Registration Form
Level I and Level II Aggregate Technician Training are considered two different courses of study and both require re-certification at the time of expiration.
Level 1 and Level 2 Manual Updates
Replace these pages in your Level 1 & Level 2 Aggregate Technician Manuals if manuals were received before August 2010.
Technician Lists recently Updated! - Once certifications expire technician will be required to take class and test to regain certification.